29.9.13

Victor de la Fuente - Haxtur - Vercingetorix

Here's some images from two books by the great Victor de la Fuente - I'm don't really do much serious collecting - so amazingly, I scored these two books in a weird way - I found the first book in a Salvation Army store, and happy with this cool find, I happen to pass by a garage sale, and there was the second book - from the legendary 'Histoire de la France en BD' series, within 15 minutes, I filled a huge gap in my collection - I was on fire that day, mostdef...

2 comments:

lucas accardo said...

Hey ! Great blog, and great art. Blogspot is quite dead but i'm glad to see im not the only one updating stuff... again, great art. Cheers from Buenos Aires.

Percy Bysshe said...

Thankys for dropping by - it does sometimes feel like that there was some sort of blog cataclysm where only pockets of survivors are still in operation in a desolate post-apocalyptic blog universe...